Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Serious Squirrel Obsession

Ok, I don't want anyone to mention this story to my dog Megan (who thinks her sole purpose is to rid the world of those tauntingly-just-out-of-reach little buggers called squirrels).

I also don't want anyone to mention this story to Frog, my adventurous Nanday conure, who has a talent for trouble-making and would probably love to join me on a tree-climbing adventure.


Follow the link to see just how high in the tree this dog decided to follow a squirrel... it's seriously unbelievable. And check out this guy's pal, sitting on his shoulder! OMG.

The curious case of the stranded terrier, the tree surgeon... and the parrot

Megan, don't EVEN think about it.

1 comment:

cat behaviour said...

whoa!!!! that is one big trouble...
how come he had reached that high?!!!
that's so dangerous...

bad Megan, don't do that again...